Instead of asking what if... ask why not?

Monday 4 October 2010

Photo Map.

Ok. So here we go again. I was now in possession of 2 briefs at the same time that i found baffling.
But its ok, a little help from Mr Da Costa and Ms Vernon, we had it uncontrolled. (Even if Will was hungover.)
We scanned the campus for hours trying to find the listed designations, however in the end we got there, even if it meant dragging Will for coffee now and again. i decided to model the map from a Caterpillar. I cant say i really know where this idea came from. i think it was because of all the walking we did over those 2 days, it felt like we had 100 legs. All of this thought process is documented in my notebook. Here is the end result.


M for MMU.
 

The little butterfly at the
 end to  show what i want to be
 when i finish MMU.




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this post due the fact I'm mentioned so many times - i'm art foundation famous x

    ReplyDelete